Tuesday, October 5, 2010

labor day weekend - part 2

While waiting for my nails to dry, I decided this would be the perfect time to update my blog with part two of labor day weekend... yes, I know labor day was more than a month ago. I'm slow with the updates, but I figured better update now than later at like... Christimas.

Anyway, my friend and I decided to take a one day trip out to Arizona. Why? Because we're crazy. So our adventure began at 6:15am. There really wasn't much to see until.. well.. there just wasn't very much to see, period. BUT, I got pretty excited to see these wind generators out in Coachella. There were, quite literally, hundreds of them.



Then we eventually crossed over into AZ. This was when I started to keep an eye out for cacti. (Don't ask why. Maybe because I associate Arizona with cacti. I dunno.)


And I saw them! Cacti! Massive, taller than houses, prickly cacti!


And then there REALLY wasn't much to see.. or take pictures of. So I snapped away at random things like... these power lines.


And Becky's ring.


And Danny's TV.


And a ceiling fan.

A bit past nine, we headed out of blazing hot Arizona and headed back home to California. It was a long drive. It was dark. And I got home around 3am. Yeah, I don't think we'll ever do that again. The end.


(yesss.. my nails are finally dry! good night world!)

No comments: